Top frame

To: "'spitfires@autox.team.net'" <spitfires@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Top frame
From: David Templeton <davidt@opentext.com>
Date: Sun, 27 May 2001 17:53:18 -0400
Is there supposed to be a rubber seal on the top frame to seal against the
frame and the windshield?  We were just out at a Sunday morning brunch run
and it started to rain, well, the rail started to come in along the joint. A
TR6 owner in the club mentioned that his top had a seal, because he just
replaced his, and was sure the spitfire had one as well. I already looked in
the moss catalog and see no reference to one. If there wasn't one I was
thinking about black weather stripping from home depot.

Opinions, answers?
In either case thanks

David A. Templeton
Wet '74 spitsix