Spitfires in Utah

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Spitfires in Utah
From: Terry Thompson <firespiter@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 27 May 2001 14:22:28 -0700 (PDT)
I seem to remember a couple of listers being from
Utah.

Looking at Utah's registration requirements it says
that all cars new than 1968 must pass an emissions
test And then later goes on to say that only Salt
Lake, Utah co., Weber and Davis counties require
emissions certificates. Well, which is it? Do ALL cars
newer than 1968 require emissions or just ones
registered in those 4 counties?

If anyone knows the answer, drop me a note off-list.
I've got a couple of other questions.

Thanks,
-Terry
http://auctions.yahoo.com/