RE: Now I'm confused...

To: "Scott A. Roberts" <herald1200@home.com>,
Subject: RE: Now I'm confused...
From: Chuck Pedretti <chuckp@magenic.com>
Date: Sat, 26 May 2001 21:20:05 -0500
Are you sure that one axle is not turning forward and the other is turning
backwards?  This would be normal if the car has both rear wheels off the
ground.  This would indicate a 4:1 ratio - not sure what spits actually
have.

The easiest way to confirm is to have someone hold one wheel, or drop it on
the ground and then try your test again.

Good luck

Chuck Pedretti
Senior Consultant, MCSD, MCSE+I, MCDBA
Magenic Technologies