Re: { NASS } Demist idiot light

To: <nass@yahoogroups.com>, <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: { NASS } Demist idiot light
From: Paul Tegler <ptegler@cablespeed.com>
Date: Sat, 26 May 2001 21:43:16 -0400
Are you referring to the little light
next to your dash mounted wiper switch?
If so...it's nothing more than a dash light
to let you know where the switch is at night.

...this is the very reason I eliminated mine
on my new dash. I know where it is.

That hole is now filled with an idiot light to let me know
my electric radiator fan is on. Since I replaced the column
in my '75 with a '79 column (stalk switches and key location
preferred by me) I use the dash mounted wiper switch
as a manual override to turn on the fan when desired.

Paul Tegler      ptegler@cablespeed.com
www.teglerizer.com