Re: What's going on?

To: "mark holbrook" <rolling_rock_12@yahoo.com>, <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: What's going on?
From: "Ptegler" <ptegler@gouldfo.com>
Date: Wed, 23 May 2001 15:17:02 -0400
At the end of every message is a trailer inserted
by the list server.  You need to delete this trailer
marked with triple / or the message never gets sent.
It was Mark's way of limiting the size of the threads
(emails) that people kept hitting 'reply to'
the entire thread would get sent back and forth multiple
times.

Delete this trailer, and your 'replies' should go through no problem.

Paul Tegler     ptegler@gouldfo.com    www.teglerizer.com