Re: Weber DGV venting the crankcase

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Weber DGV venting the crankcase
From: HD883HUGGR@aol.com
Date: Thu, 17 May 2001 04:24:01 EDT
<< my mechanic ... said that, when this has happened before on other Spits,
he has put some fine mesh or steel wool inside the valve cover where the
outlet is. This material filters the oil droplets and they drip back down
where they're supposed to be, while the (much cleaner) air continues on its
way through the hose and into the air filter.  >>

Paul: Sounds pretty sweet to me.  What's the final chapter... can he mass
produce these puppies?  How do they attach?

///