Gripe and more auction stuff

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Gripe and more auction stuff
From: Terry Thompson <firespiter@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2001 19:22:21 -0700 (PDT)
Once again appologies to everyone re: auction stuff,
but work has been busting my hump recently (10 hour
work days and working weekends for no extra pay has me
disgruntled) and I had to be up at 6am for another 2
hour drive to the middle of godforsaken VA to plug in
someone's ethernet cable that they unplugged (ARG!!).
By 12:00 last night I was just too beat to continue
listing stuff.

I did get a package when I got home (THANK YOU LARRY
ELSWICK) He was kind enough to give me some rod-bolts
at no cost. (We've got such cool people on this list,
well..I'm cool, but the rest of you are pretty
decent).

So now that I've gotten those things off of my chest
and instead of throwing my laptop through a wall (for
the work stuff today), I'll simply finish what I said
I was going to list on the site.

Also, there is a set of combination (boxend/spanner)
wrenches (Craftsman -Speed wrenches? Have the little
niche that allows them to be used like a ratcheting
box-end. Only works if you have 90 deg. access to the
nut/bolt) They have such limited use, I'm "discarding
them" I think it was a seven piece set but the 1/4"
disappeared somewhere, and I later replaced it with a
regular craftsman combination wrench. STANDARD sizes
of course (1/4",5/16",3/8",7/16",1/2",9/16",5/8" -
Lifetime warrenty. Yadda yadda. I'll clean them before
I ship them. But they're a bit dirty in the photo)

As another note, I'm trying to schedule the end date
for all of the auction items to end by the following
Sunday 27th (which will hopefully make trips to the
USPS and UPS to a minum. Just in case you're wondering
what the method to the madness is.

-Terry
http://auctions.yahoo.com/

///