Re: Re: Spitfire: To buy or not to buy...

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Re: Spitfire: To buy or not to buy...
From: Laura.G@141.com (Laura Gharazeddine)
Date: Mon, 14 May 2001 20:40:06 -0600
> Side benefits of spitfires are 1) good gas milage

Ahhh...well...sometimes...

> 2)blast to drive on windy roads 3) chicks pull up next
> to you and talk to you at stop lights.

Guys pull up to you and talk to you at stop lights. (Which in my case is a good
thing. Must remember to keep my 'cards' closer at hand to pass to the cute
ones!)

Oh-and Jay Leno notices your car on the 101! (Happened just yesterday to a
friend and me in his '64 RHD Spitfire!-We met up with Leno and his 'jet' bike
at a popular bikers hangout-and he remembered the car!)

Spitfires in L.A.!

Laura G.

///