Wheel cylinders

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Wheel cylinders
From: BrYarboro@aol.com
Date: Thu, 10 May 2001 21:52:22 EDT
Hello!
i just wanted to thank Jeff, Joe, & Doug for their advice removing my wheel
cylinders. Part of my problem was that when I stuck my head into the wheel
well, my presbyopia, that's the need for reading glasses, kept me from seeing
what I was doing. Finally, I borrowed a flexible mirror from my neighbor (I'm
picking one of those babies up tomorrow), & with adequate light, I was able
to get the clips off. Once off the things were very easy to rebuild. Tomorrow
I'll put 'em back in.
So, thanks again. I really appreciate the well rounded storehouse  of
knowledge that is available through this list.
Now I just hope that the rumble when I back off the throttle is half shaft
u-joints and not the diff.
Brian Yarborough

///