PCV Valve for Weber DGV

To: Spitfires Maillist <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: PCV Valve for Weber DGV
From: Vic Whitmore <vicwhit@home.com>
Date: Thu, 10 May 2001 21:34:21 -0400
I dropped by the local Canadian Tire store and had a look at the packaging on
the PCV valve that I am using for the Weber DGV. It has the part number 2300 on
it and also PA230. I'm sure they will mean something to someone. There is no
vehicle specified on the package but after looking through the book I found it
was intended for a 87-89 Dodge Caravan 3.0L.

I'm not suggesting that this is the right one or the only one that will work so
make your own judgment on what to use. This one seems to be working fine for me.

--
Vic Whitmore
76 Spitfire

http://www.vicwhit.com