76 chassis - free

To: "Spitlist" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: 76 chassis - free
From: "Gary Hutton" <hutton@evansville.net>
Date: Sun, 6 May 2001 11:12:10 -0500
Hi All,

I finished stripping everything I need off of my 76 parts car and now
have the chassis available for free to anyone who wants to come haul it
away.  It's from a Midwestern car so it does have surface rust, but it's
not rusted through anywhere.   It does have one problem area - a
previous owner started to cut away the front section for an unknown use.
There is a torch or saw cut in the front left outrigger; it is just in
front of the sway bar bracket, so it doesn't really affect anything all
that heavy.  My welder neighbor says it is easily fixable (but then he
probably just wants to see the chassis out of my driveway!).  Anyway,
it's got to go and rather quickly.  I'll have some digital pictures
tomorrow if anyone wants to contact me.  I'm in southwestern Indiana
(Evansville) which is about 3 hours east of St. Louis, 2 hours west of
Louisville.

Thanks,
Gary Hutton

///