Re: The Easter Repair Marathon

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: The Easter Repair Marathon
From: Michael Hargreave Mawson <OC@46thFoot.com>
Date: Thu, 3 May 2001 06:42:38 +0100
In article <3ADE9FB0.F4BB68B3@cam.ac.uk>, T. .R. Dafforn
<td214@cam.ac.uk> writes
>Let me know if you decide on a graveyard trek!
>I would be interested in coming up from cambridge!

Splendid.   It certainly won't be this Saturday (Carly won't be back on
the road until next week), but the following Saturday is looking
possible.   I'm driving her to Richmond in North Yorkshire the weekend
after that, on my first long-distance attempt - wish me luck!

ATB
Mike
--
Michael Hargreave Mawson, author of "Eyewitness in the Crimea,"
published by Greenhill Books on 28th March, 2001:

///