Re: Contact Request

To: "Vic Whitmore" <vicwhit@home.com>,
Subject: Re: Contact Request
From: "Jeff McNeal" <jmcneal@ohms.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2001 07:30:41 -0800
My only experience with this guy has been mixed.  I bid on and won for a NOS
Spitfire fuel gauge that probably was intended for a MkIV as it had the
earlier markings but a black bezel.  I lamented that it was too bad it
didn't have the chrome bezel in one of my e-mails because it didn't match
the rest of my gauges.  He wrote back and said that he had a bunch of bezels
and would send me one.  Despite two or three reminders, he still hasn't
followed through.  I received the original item I bid for in good condition
within a reasonable time frame, however.  eBay should be horsewhipped for
allowing people to hide their feedback.  I noticed that this guy has a large
number of negatives.  Although my experience was better than yours, I'm not
anxious to do business with him again.

Best wishes,

Jeff in San Diego

'67 RHD Spitfire Mk3 aka "Mrs. Jones"
'68 LHD Spitfire Mk3 frame-off resto project
home of the NEW Totally Triumph Auction
and..The Totally Triumph Garage forums  -- moderated, focused, friendly!
http://www.ohms.com/cgi-bin/dcforum/dcboard.cgi
...plus a few other surprises!