Contact Request

To: Spitfires Maillist <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Contact Request
From: Vic Whitmore <vicwhit@home.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2001 09:14:13 -0500
I need some feedback and help regarding a bad deal.

I am having some difficulties with a transaction involving a John Nichols,
operating out of "The Shop" in Gardena CA. He is known on the eBay site as
"redqueen3" and his e-mail address is uzeeus@aol.com. Note this is not an eBay
transaction but he did contact me after I lost a bid and he offered a similar
item at my bid price.

I won't go into the history other than to say he has had my money since early
December and has made excuses since. He is slow in responding to e-mail. At this
point I really don't know if he is ripping me off or is just plain awful at
doing business.

A few weeks ago, you could view the feedback for him on eBay but now it is
marked "Private". That is the first time I have seen this and it seems like he
is covering up the negative comments. This should be a red flag to any bidder.

If you have had transactions with this person or know of his business, I would
like to hear from you.

Much appreciated,

Vic Whitmore
76 Spitfire