RE: another alleged Spitfire sighting (longish)

To: "'Laura.G@141.com'" <Laura.G@141.com>, HD883HUGGR@aol.com
Subject: RE: another alleged Spitfire sighting (longish)
From: "Graziano, Michael" <michael.graziano@csfb.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2000 07:10:54 +0800
agreed

-----Original Message-----
From: Laura.G@141.com [mailto:Laura.G@141.com]
Sent: Monday, October 23, 2000 12:45 PM
To: HD883HUGGR@aol.com
Cc: spitfires@autox.team.net

So way, way cool!!!

Congratulations!

Laura G.

>Okay, I gotta brag just a tad.
>    You folks who were into the Olympics should recognize the name Misty
>Hyman.  Misty won a gold medal this year when she broke a 20-year Olympic
>world record (as well as her own record) in the Butterfly.  Misty is also a

>graduate of Shadow Mountain High School, which is about 4 blocks from my
home.
>    Since my wife is the head coach for Shadow Mtn's cheer squad and all 3
of
>my daughters graduated from there, I do a lot of sound & lighting work
there
>for a reduced fee (I own a DJ company).
>    This year, Misty was the Parade Marshall for Shadow Mtn's homecoming
>parade, and was a special guest at the pre-game assembly in the gymnasium.

>While I was doing a last-minute tech run-thru for the assembly, I noticed
the
>principal and the Student Gov't advisor trying to fit a Miata through the
>doors to no avail.  Seems they wanted to drive Misty into the gym through
the
>smoke and strobe lights, but the BMW Z3 they had lined up was just a hair
too
>wide and the Miata wasn't faring any better.  Of course, I couldn't help
but
>suggest that Hobbs, my 1977 Spitfire, ought to be a good 2-3 inches
skinnier
>than contemporary convertibles.  As an added bonus, Hobbs is royal blue,
>which is one of Shadow Mtn's school colors.
>    The rest fell into place perfectly: Hobbs slid thru the door like a
>greased pig, the students thought the car was sweet, and Misty turned out
>be just as humble and genuine as she was before she made world news.  And
>because it was my car, the principal insisted that I take the wheel.  So as

>the TV cameras rolled, the monza exhaust roared and 2000 students went
>completely bananas, Hobbs and I made history in our own little way.
>    Gotta love it!

This message is for the named person's use only.  It may contain
confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information.  No
If you receive this message in error, please immediately delete it and all
sender.  You must not, directly or indirectly, use, disclose, distribute,
recipient. CREDIT SUISSE GROUP and each of its subsidiaries each reserve
the right to monitor all e-mail communications through its networks.  Any
views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except
where the message states otherwise and the sender is authorised to state
them to be the views of any such entity.
Unless otherwise stated, any pricing information given in this message is
indicative only, is subject to change and does not constitute an offer to
deal at any price quoted.
Any reference to the terms of executed transactions should be treated as
preliminary only and subject to our formal written confirmation.