Aluminum Bell housings

To: "'spitfires@autox.team.net'" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Aluminum Bell housings
From: "Bowen, Patrick" <pbowen@intellinetics.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2000 10:14:03 -0400
I am developing an interest in developing new aluminum bell housings,
probably starting with the 1500 series and then working backwards.  I am
also interested in developing items such as aluminum water pump housings,
and aluminum Transmission casings.  More in a figuring stage right now, but
what are peoples thoughts. Is there a need/desire for this stuff?  Pros/
Cons?

Anybody out there have more knowledge in this than what I have been learning
off the internet?

Patrick Bowen,

(gee, I wonder how hard it would be to create an aluminum engine block????)