Re: GT6 MK1 numbers

To: Fred Griffiths <griffco@mail.cadvision.com>
Subject: Re: GT6 MK1 numbers
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Sat, 30 Sep 2000 19:06:10 -0700
Fred,
I have concluded that the 7 was added by Canadian authorities when it was
imported into the Country.  I have seen this on Spitfires as
well.

There are however cars that were stamped with a 7 prefix but they were
assembled in the Republic of Ireland.

Did you notice if that 7 was stamped in the same font as the other characters?

Joe