OOTO

To: seanan@crosslink.net, spitfires@autox.team.net, dhl@chelseamsl.com
Subject: OOTO
From: Dean.Dashwood@enron.com
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2000 09:06:26 +0100
Yes, of course the lamp will limit the current - my mistake.  Personally, I
still prefer not to have any current (or at least, as little as possible)
flowing through a circuit which I know is bad - the lamp will limit the
current, but without knowing what the problem is we can't tell how much (or
how little) current is going to cause a problem.  But now I think about it,
the lamp trick should be safe.  Sorry!

Dean