Re: Blown Fuse

To: seanan@crosslink.net
Subject: Re: Blown Fuse
From: Donald H Locker <dhl@chelseamsl.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Sep 2000 15:53:35 -0400 (EDT)
To track down the culprit, try substituting a lamp with clips on it
for the fuse, then work your way along the wires connected to that
fuse, until the light goes out.  That's where the short is.  And it is
a short to the chassis or ground somewhere.

If I were you, I'd start under the instrument panel, since that's
where you last touched something, but don't rule out anything yet.

HTH,
Donald.