Re: Joke - car related

To: suzie_bear@hotmail.com, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Joke - car related
From: SJagGo@aol.com
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2000 19:17:08 EDT
Reminds me of the time I drove from Illinois to Seattle in my Spit.  South
Dakota State highways are not quite the Autobahn.  On one particular gravel
state highway a herd of cattle was crossing the road.  While I believe I had
the right of way, the right way was to stop.  In a matter of a couple minutes
my Pimento Spitfire was surrounded by 40-50 bovine detectives or chief
inspectors if you wish.  Upon discovering I was of little consequence, they
went their way, and I continued on to Mt. Rushmore.
bILL Brockschmidt