[Fwd: POR15]

To: "spitfires@autox.team.net" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fwd: POR15]
From: Chris Taylor <spitfire@worldchat.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2000 23:02:14 -0400
--------------19368EC2332642127E7FD383

Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2000 22:55:18 -0400
From: Chris Taylor <spitfire@worldchat.com>
To: BillG <wrgingerich@uswest.net>
Subject: Re: POR15

BillG wrote:

> The POR15 people make a primer designed to go over POR15 that protects it
> from UV.  I have some, but haven't used it yet.  I'll post a message when I
> do.
>
> BillG

Bill
I painted my frame and suspension components with POR15 and then top coated them
with Chassis Coat Black. This is supposed to protect the POR15 from UV rays and
so
far I'm very happy with it. The parts were painted two years ago. Another plus
I've found is that all parts painted with this are very easy to clean as the
finish is so hard and smooth.

Chris Taylor
75 Spitfire

--------------19368EC2332642127E7FD383--