Re: veneering masonite

To: weberjm@teleport.com, owner-spitfires@autox.team.net, Laura.G@141.com
Subject: Re: veneering masonite
From: OHFASTONE@aol.com
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2000 19:12:27 EDT
Hey John,
This isn't a flame, just a couple of questions and stuff from my experiences.
 When you using the contact cement, had you ever tried placing several dowels
across the surface and laying the veneer on top of them, aligning everything
then removing the dowels one at a time to insure things don't move?

I noticed you said no power tools, we used to trim with a small router but I
realize everyone might not own or have acces to one.  Have you had any
situations arise from using one this way?

Just a couple of questions that came to mind from having worked in a
carpenter shop for a few years where I got to see and experience all kinds of
things.

        Michael