Sleeves

To: Triumphs@autox.team.net, Spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Sleeves
From: OHFASTONE@aol.com
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2000 18:14:32 EDT
OK group,

Since sleeves, pistons, and reringing has come up a few times lately, I'm
going to add my half a cent again.  I have sleeves for the 948 Hearld (63mm),
1147 (69.289mm), 1296 (73.647mm) and 1493 (73.647mm) Spits, Mk 1, 2 and
3GT6's and TR250' and TR6's with 74.689mm bore, TR2 thru 4A with 87mm bore,
and the Stag with 85.987 bore ready to go.  All except TR2-4A have a choice
of either a 1/16" wall, a 3/32" wall or a 1'8" wall.  The catch is the
bottoms may need to be machined a slight for clearance, nothing major.  If
anyone wants part numbers and prices, just ask, I'll reply immediately.
Sleeves with larger bores are also available upon request.  The sleeve
availability isn't limited to what I've listed here either.  I don't know
where the other companies obtain their sleeves but mine are made here in the
good ole U.S., Los Angeles to be exact, no low grade imported stuff.

        Michael