Re: torque wrenches

To: "Bradley D Richardson" <bradrichardson@juno.com>
Subject: Re: torque wrenches
From: "M Hutchinson" <mahutchinson@aceks.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2000 23:06:38 -0500
Brad,

I would go with the 1/2" model.  As far as durability is concerned, I have
had that model for the past 10 years.  I used it almost every day in the
auto repair business.  One word of advice, every time you get done using it,
back the torque setting off to the minimum setting.  If you do that, it
should give you great service.

Michael