GT6 Sighting

To: <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: GT6 Sighting
From: "Paul Cartwright" <pcart@willinet.net>
Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2000 22:54:55 -0700
In the middle of rural Iowa I don't see many LBC's, an occasional Midget and
there is an older MG that I see frequently in Ottumwa.  However, I rarely
see a Triumph.  My parents just moved their sailboat to Lake Rathbun ( south
central Iowa ) and I took my son (3) and daughter (6 months) to go sailing.
Parked in front of the marina office was a burgundy GT6 MK III.  It is
actually the first GT6 I ever remember seeing in person.  It was in great
shape and looked like it is well taken care of.  Somebody had a great day
for a drive.

I have been lurking on the list for about two months now and I am looking
forward to next year when I will be able to acquire a Spitfire of my own.
Until then I will lurk and learn, and enjoy the diversity of posts that come
to my inbox.

Paul Cartwright