Re: SU Needle selection and Air/Fuel Gauges

To: Nolan Penney <npenney@mde.state.md.us>, Spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: SU Needle selection and Air/Fuel Gauges
From: Carter Shore <clshore@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 9 Sep 2000 03:45:54 -0700 (PDT)
Nolan, what a great article!
I had to bookmark it. A very powerful methodology,
shows what some common sense and ingenuity can
accomplish.
And when cheap WB O2 meters become available, this
will still be just as valuable.
I now have access to machining services, and have
considered making needles. With this article, I could
actually do them properly. ;)

Thanks a ton.

Carter