Re: Alternate Rimmer Brother contact wanted

To: Dave Chu <dave@ece.concordia.ca>
Subject: Re: Alternate Rimmer Brother contact wanted
From: Bill Gunshannon <bill@cs.scranton.edu>
Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2000 15:46:15 -0400 (EDT)
On Tue, 5 Sep 2000, Dave Chu wrote:

> Does anyone know of a Rimmer email other than their sale@rimmer one.  I have
> sent two emails in three week to sale@rimmer about a ignition switch that
> they sent me in early Aug. without getting a responds.

If you really used "sale" as opposed to "sales" then the answer is none
of your Emails made it.  I sent an Sunday, got a response this morning,
responded to that and received yet another response shortly after that.

They are definitely getting and reading their Email.

All the best.

bill

bill@cs.scranton.edu     |  and a sheep voting on what's for dinner.
University of Scranton   |