Request for help - sorta lbc-ish

To: "SpitList" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Request for help - sorta lbc-ish
From: "Suzie" <suzie_bear@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Sep 2000 22:49:48 +0100
I'd like to put together a trivia quiz for one of our local TSSC meets for
during the cold & miserable winter months. It would have to be car-related,
Triumph or otherwise or it's not likely to interest them. Being the most
non-technical in the group it makes sense that I set it so I won't be at
such a diasadvantage trying to answer questions the others would have more
chance of knowing anyway.

We're not talking genius level or Mensa here, just a cross-selection of easy
to middling - plus maybe a few stinkers. If anyone can suggest any
quesstions for me I'd be really grateful as we're talking here about someone
who easily recognises a particular car - when she can read what the badge
says ;-)

It might be better if you can reply off-list so as not to upset the purists
amongst us but I'd appreciate any input from all you knowledgeable people
out there. Though perhaps intricate details on US cars might be a little
beyond most of us here in deepest Hampshire I'd love a broad choice of
subjects.

If I can get a decent set of questions put together from this I could pass
them on to anyone else thinking of doing something similar.

TIA
Suzie