Fix-A-Flat

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Fix-A-Flat
From: HD883HUGGR@aol.com
Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2000 16:09:53 EDT
Oh Great Aerosol Mechanics -
    There was a thread about Fix-A-Flat in a can a few months ago, and we
agreed that it works well and doesn't screw up the inside of the wheel for
when you buy new tires.  We also agreed we shouldn't buy the explosive kind,
so potential customers should read the label before laying their money down.
    The one thing we didn't discuss is whether it will work on a bead leak,
which is what I think plagues the RR wheel on Hobbs.  Will Fix-A-Flat do the
trick?
    Thanks!
        Scott (& Hobbs, 77 Spit, with a bad paw)