Re: GT6 Rotors

To: "Terry L. Thompson" <tlt@digex.net>, <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: GT6 Rotors
From: "John & Judy Tones" <jtones@home.com>
Date: Sat, 20 May 2000 14:06:02 -0700
Terry - the stock GT-6 disk diameter is quoted as 9.7 inches (24.64 cm) and
all three sets of them that I have are that diameter. I guess it has been
the policy over the years to "stretch" the diameter by .3 of an inch to make
it sound better.
Good luck on the project
John Tones, Victoria BC
'69 MKIII Spit (in the attic)
'71 GT-6 MKIII undergoing frame off resto
'78 1500 Spi, my son's daily driver