RE: Spitfire Beer Update

To: Spifires Autox Team <spitfires@autox.team.net>,
Subject: RE: Spitfire Beer Update
From: "Banbury, Terrence" <Terrence.Banbury@dnr.state.oh.us>
Date: Tue, 16 May 2000 08:15:39 -0400
Yeah, Westwood Importing Co. of Columbus, Ohio; my home town.  But no such
importing company listed in the phone book, so I'm unable to obtain a list
of distributors/retail outlets.  Just call your local beer meister and
DEMAND they stock it, I guess.  About $3.50 US per 16.9 oz bottle.
Shepherd Neame does sell on-line to UK addresses only.

Here is the brewer's URL for Spitfire Ale:
http://www.shepherd-neame.co.uk/home.htm

Terry Banbury