RE: Oil leak

To: "'Dominic'" <dbt93@aber.ac.uk>, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Oil leak
From: "Mitchell, Douglas (D.B.)" <dmitchel@ford.com>
Date: Tue, 16 May 2000 07:54:48 -0400

Listers,

Any one else catch the reference to the nut around the
warning sensor? I have been scratching my head trying to
determine what nut. It sounds as if the DPO has applied a
bodge to a previous problem.

Dominic,

Get thee hence to a parts store and get a new sensor.

Cheers,

Doug Mitchell
Mailto:dbmitchell@bigfoot.com
'73 Spitfire 1500