RE: Fire extinguishers

To: Spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Fire extinguishers
From: "Brad Kahler" <bkahler@jacads.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2000 15:22:37 -1000
Halon makes the best fire extinguishers for our collector cars.

Here is the contents of the email I got from a place that sells refurbished
Halon fire extinguishers.

With regards to your inquiry, the unit best suited for the size of
vehicles you have is the 2.5LB Size and it runs at $105.00 per unit plus
shipping.  This cost includes vehicle bracket.  All of our fire
extinguishers contain recycled Halon and are hydrostatically tested with
six year maintenance for this year 2000.

Please call me at 800-249-4289 for more information.

Waldo_Pasache_<waldo@h3r.com>

Hope this helps someone....

Brad

My Triumph Web Site Http://www.141.com/triumphs (updated 12/12/99)
My Dodge Web Site Http://www.141.com/dodge (updated 9/17/99)

(Errors have been made, Others will be blamed.....)

1964 Spitfire4 BFC25720L (now camber compensated!)
1962 TR4 CT288L
1962 TR3B TCF1564L
1959 TR3A parts car
1951 1/2 ton Dodge Truck B-3-B-108 being restored
1953 Mayflower - TT29490LDL