Major progress today

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Major progress today
From: HD50EL@aol.com
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2000 22:25:43 EST
The new pistons for my calipers arrived today, and I managed to get the
calipers rebuilt, along with the brake and clutch master cylinders, and the
clutch slave cylinder. I also installed the new front brake hoses also. I
should get the wheel cylinders rebuilt, and new rear brake hoses installed
tomorrow. After I get the brakes done, I'm going to work on getting the
exhaust together, I have a rear resonator that came off of a Series 3 XKE
Jaguar that I'm going to use for the muffler. Should be interesting to find
out what it sounds like. After that is done, it will be going to my friend's
place to get the body work started. I should be able to have it on the road
in the next couple of months. Wish me luck!

John C. Smith
75 Spitfire