Re: Which grade oil when using an oil cooler?

To: "Michael T. Altomare" <MTAltomare@Prodigy.net>
Subject: Re: Which grade oil when using an oil cooler?
From: "Graham Stretch" <technical@iwnet.screaming.net>
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2000 20:29:38 -0000
Hi Michael
I have an oil cooler in my 2500 PI and use the same grade of oil year
round,Duckhams Q, I do however have an oil stat to speed the warming
process. The average winter temp here is in the single figures (Celsius) and
the car is warming up within about a mile, no different from before I fitted
it!

Graham.