Re: screwed...

To: "Jeff McNeal" <jmcneal@ohms.com>
Subject: Re: screwed...
From: "Graham Stretch" <technical@iwnet.screaming.net>
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2000 20:29:04 -0000
Hi Jeff
I doubt that the Cobalt drill will touch it either, for the jig try a piece
of flat steel stock with a hole the right size drilled in it, try the back
door of a local machine shop with enough Dollars for a drink! They will
probably have some scrap around big enough for your needs (1"x1"x6" should
do) cramp this to the floor and drill down the hole. Alternatively I think
these cars use a nut welded to the floor from underneath why not just remove
it and weld a new one in place.

Graham.