RE: Top header seal

To: "'Ree Gurley'" <reegurley@mindspring.com>,
Subject: RE: Top header seal
From: "Simmons, Reid W" <reid.w.simmons@intel.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2000 13:39:15 -0800
Ree;

The rain water used to pour into my car at the junction of the soft top and
the windshield header.  So way back when my Spitfire was still new I added
another piece of weather stripping along the top of the windshield frame
where the soft top meets it.  That was over twenty years ago and to this day
I have had no leaks whatsoever in this area, and it is still the same piece
of weather-stripping.

Reid
'79 Spitfire (original owner)