RE: N.A. Spitfire Club

To: "Banbury, Terrence" <Terrence.Banbury@dnr.state.oh.us>,
Subject: RE: N.A. Spitfire Club
From: Scott Hall <sch8489@garnet.acns.fsu.edu>
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2000 14:12:43 -0500 (EST)
I think I like N.A.S.C.--north american spitfire club.  after thinking
about it, I agree with whoever said that the 'cute' names would get tired
after a while.  I mean, it _is_ a club.

scott,
who would _love_ to have, and would help build, a great club, and great
club support for his spit.  this would have helped me _immensely_ when I
bought mine.