Re: Brake bleeders

To: "tom popkes" <tpopkes@cgocable.net>
Subject: Re: Brake bleeders
From: "Graham Stretch" <technical-iwnet@lineone.net>
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2000 17:45:17 -0000
Hi Tom,

I have the eezibleed (or the Gunsons equivalent) and have used it with much
success
though it can some times be a little difficult to get it airtight on the
master cylinder
(it must be perfectly airtight or youwill get brake fluid spillage) also it
can be difficult
to undo once you have got it airtight. this system will get air out of
places that pumping
the pedal wont, like Dolomite rear axle setup with the cylinders linked from
one side to
the other.
I have no personal experiance with the other type so cannot give you a
comparison.

Graham.