Oh YESSSSS!!! DELIVERY DAY!!

To: "Spitfire List" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Oh YESSSSS!!! DELIVERY DAY!!
From: "Jeff McNeal" <jmcneal@ohms.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2000 12:55:12 -0800
YES!  The object of my passionate, nationwide search for a car like the one
I used to own 24 years ago is ARRIVING AT ANY MOMENT!

My '67 RDH Spitfire Mk3 is arriving from Chicago within an hour.  Kudos to
Wildwood Auto Transport for getting it here so quickly!  I'm going to tip
the driver $$ because I truly appreciate the meaning of the acronym TIPS: To
Insure Prompt Service.

In anyone is interested, I'll be posting digital photos on my new Round-Tail
Spitfire website later this evening.

The brakes need to be rebuilt (leaking hydraulics and there's a slow leak in
one of the tires.  That's what happens when cars sit around too long without
being driven!  Nonetheless, my "new" Spitfire is going to receive quite a
welcome!

Thanks to all who have been so kind with advice and suggestions thus far.  I
know I'll be needing more, shortly.

Best wishes,

Jeff in San Diego (feeling like an expectant father)
Jeff's Classic '67 Triumph Spitfire Mk3 Site