Re: wanted

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: wanted
From: "Terry L. Thompson" <tlt@digex.net>
Date: Sun, 02 Jan 2000 21:42:29 -0500
I seem to remember that Tommy Morris had affixed a Supercharger to
the Weber on his Spit which had a lightned/balanced crank and a
mild sport cam and elec. ignition that got the engine upto 140hp.
(I seem to remember).

And also...
Excerpt from Advanced Performance Technology

"Nitrous oxide is really a simple way to make more power. By
 injecting oxygen as a liquid and putting the right amount of fuel
 with it gets around the problem of the internal combustion
 engine not being a very good air pump, its limiting function for
 making power.
 To give some idea of the power potential, our 1380 Mini dyno
 engine made 192 HP and 150 ft. lbs."

APT Homepage
http://www.aptfast.com/Main_Index_Page.htm

They have prices listed...Better have deep pockets, though.

Terry L. Thompson
'76 Spit 1500
Maryland