Re: RE: using a Uhaul trailer

To: Craig Smith <CraigS@iewc.com>
Subject: Re: RE: using a Uhaul trailer
From: Laura.G@141.com (Laura Gharazeddine)
Date: Tue, Nov 30 1999 13:53:53 GMT-0700
I've never used one-I think my aunt has with her Mercedes. Dave has forbidden
me to "drag" Nigel like that-but, I've always flatbedded any of my cars anyway.

Ironically, when Dave has cars to be taken to local (within the county)auctions
and shows, they have a company truck and dolly and take some of them like that.

Laura G.