RE: Stereo question

To: "'Dean Dashwood'" <ddashwoo@ect.enron.com>,
Subject: RE: Stereo question
From: "Mostrom, Paul" <Mostrom.Paul@principal.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 1999 12:03:12 -0600
Sorry, I forgot to answer your other question.

I've had no problems with changing cds when in 2nd or 4th.  Can't do it in
1st, 3rd or rev. though.  My biggest problem is getting to the presets for the
radio channels and adjusting the volume when bouncing down the road.  The
buttons are small and rather sensitive and my fingers are large and not to
sensitive.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,
Paul Mostrom
'77 Spitfire 1500
> '80 Ford F-100 (Triumph Support Vehicle)

'Black holes, where God divided by zero......'