Re: Quaife Differential

To: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Subject: Re: Quaife Differential
From: "Dr. Faustus" <faustus@xmission.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 1999 17:59:08 -0600 (MDT)
The leader of the list, Mark Bradakis, runs one in "Killer".  Having been
around the track in his passenger seat, and around the track in my
spitfire, it makes a huge difference.  When the inside tire unloads in my
spitfire it spins freely.  I have to wait until the wheel drops to put the
power back on, or I won't get out of the corner as fast.  Mark has no such
problems, his outside wheel just keeps the power on when you put the pedal
down.  I'm sure the other suspension mods help as well.

Andy L.

One day I'll have a Quaife in my car as well...