Re: SU Fuel Lines

To: "Ken C" <kenwc@pacbell.net>, "Spitfire List" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: SU Fuel Lines
From: "Mike Perry" <mikep@michindust.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 1999 15:32:48 -0400
My SU setup had three top "ports" and two, front & back respectively.  I had
one big mess until I determined which of these vented the bowls and which
supplied fuel.  (Fuel would POUR out of one carb or the other upon shut
down).  Your tops may be vented...I believe you will look for a small (+/-
1/16th of an inch) hole near where the fuel line hooks up.

I left my fuel supply up front, and just swiched the order of the fuel bowl
tops.  (figured it would be easier if I ever need to take the car back to
original if the emmissions facists find me out).

Mike