RE: Seat alternatives

To: "'Simmons, Reid W'" <reid.w.simmons@intel.com>,
Subject: RE: Seat alternatives
From: "Bowley, Glenn (GC CT)" <glenn.bowley@gerbercoburn.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 1999 07:23:25 -0400
I've been looking at the Corbeau seats myself. I think though what I'm going
to do is buy a nice used pair of Acura Integra seats (black). My wife had an
early model Integra 1979, that had nice black seats with grey checks. I
haven't looked at prices from the junkyard yet, but I think it will be
cheaper than a new aftermarket seat. I'll make an adapter plate so I can
re-install the stock seats if I need to.
Let me know how you make out.
Glenn Bowley
'75 Spit 1500
FM30644U