My Spitfire FOR SALE!!!!!!!

To: Spit-LIST <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: My Spitfire FOR SALE!!!!!!!
From: "Peter S." <alfapete@pacbell.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 1999 23:01:29 -0700
Due to financial contrants I am forced to sell one of my cars.  So the
Spitfire I've recently finished restoring must go, reluctantly.

Here are the details:
1976 Spitfire 1500, California Spec. completely stock.  NO RUST, absolutely
gorgeous.   4 speed with OD, 82K miles total, with 15K miles on Cyl. head
and Trans/OD.
Newly rebuilt SZ carb, runs very well and exceptionally clean in and out.
Very recent stunning Red repaint and Black CANVAS soft top, repainted silver
and black trim all over.  Very good Tan seats, new sunvisors, door seals,
weather stripping, window seals, and Everything works.  New rear brakes and
brake hoses,  EGR valve, U-joints, water hoses, drive belts, etc etc.
Clarion pull-out Stereo/Cassette, Car cover, manuals etc. All spare parts I
have will be included.   Ready for a show and go.
Many photo's online at:
http://members.tripod.com/~petersiposs/spitfire
or hi-res. photo's available via email.
I have current up to date title in my name and passed the smog tests a few
months ago first time.  I have classic insurance for it for $73 a year.
Very reasonably priced at $4800 obo USD.
Car is located in California.  Orange County (south of LA).
Please inquire if interested
Peter S    PH# 714-832-4487