1976 Spitfire 1500 body shell needs a good home

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: 1976 Spitfire 1500 body shell needs a good home
From: Metallian6@aol.com
Date: Fri, 1 Oct 1999 01:14:12 EDT
I own a 76 Spitfire shell that I just don't have time or money to do anything
with. There is no title, maybe someone could get one for it or turn it into a
racer. The body is in good shape. The floor pans need to be replaced, driver
side pan gone. Very little rust. It's totally striped which is the way I got
it. No wheels or axles, no drive train. Have a few extra parts to go with it.
I hate to send a british car to the bone yard. There is a picture of it on my
web site. It's the brown Spitfire. This would make a great ground up
restoration if a title could be obtained. Any takers? Let me know.

Jamie
1962 AH Sprite
1976 Spitfire (Body shell)
1979 Spitfire 1500