Interesting Day on the lists

To: Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Interesting Day on the lists
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 1999 15:14:55 -0700
Well guys (and gals too,  you know who you are),

I just got through wading through a jillion EMAIL messages mostly
concerning TRF and I agree with Fred.  I have seen it all before.  While
it is not uncommon to find certain parts out of stock and on backorder,
you really can't find fault with the parts they sell (as a rule, of
course).

My practice is:  I'll give TRF an equal opportunity to get my business,
but I always ask the question, "Is it in stock?"  If it is, it is
probably about the same price as anybody else sells if for and I usually
order it from them.

They are no different from other suppliers in their business style.
They all have established practices which are there to keep them
solvent.  Occasionally, something falls through a crack but they always
seem eager to correct the problem.

I just appreciate that we do have alternative sources of parts.  It
would be an expensive proposition if there was only a single source for
them!

Regards,
Joe
 -- Dave Weinbaum in National Enquirer