Re: TRF pricing

To: "Fred Thomas" <vafred@erols.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: TRF pricing
From: "Keith R. Stewart" <kstewart@wwdc.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 1999 17:29:39 -0400
What are you getting at here Fred? Can you be a little more specific? I
have always been pleased with TRF's policy of doing the right thing. They
have even 'done right by me' on problems that were caused by others. And
their support during the Summer Party for minor problems has been a
god-send. But, I am just not sure of the point you are trying to make here.
Can you shed a bit more light (Lucas pun) here.

Cheers
Keith